It is the City Manager’s job is to make sure the policy decisions made by the City Commission are carried out and that public services are delivered efficiently and effectively.
The City Manager is responsible for:
- Making recommendations to the Commission, which the Commission may accept, reject, or modify
- Implementing any action taken by the Commission.
- Making budget recommendations to the City Commission.
- Overseeing all city departments and managers, supervising over 100 city employees.
- Work closely with the Henry County Alliance on Economic Development Opportunities.
For more information about the City Manager or to reach the City Manager, call 731-641-1402.